Thursday 20 June 2013

Holiday suncare: Vitamin E Cool BB Cream from The Body Shop

As summer has finally arrived, you might be looking for a lighter foundation or considering BB creams, which have taken over the market the past year. I'm a bit late to the party with the Vitamin E Cool BB Cream from The Body Shop but I don’t really feel confident enough to use BB cream unless I have a tan as I work in an office all day. Anyway I recently returned from my sister’s wedding in Spain (check out some photos on my Instagram here) and loved using the BB cream as suncream for my face after swimming to even my skintone. I don’t like having a shiny face on holiday and BB cream is great for ensuring you don’t end up with a shiny/red face after a day on the beach!


Here’s a bit more about the Vitamin E Cool BB Cream: This new take on BB cream illuminates, evens skin tone and protects with moisture for 12 hours. Available in one cool shade, the lightweight texture will effortlessly blend onto skin for a fresh and natural look. The product hydrates to protect (important after the damaging effects of the sun), evens tone (a shiny face is not a good look!), fresh-looking skin and comes in one cool shade that suits all skin tones. I was a bit dubious before hand as I don’t see how you can have a product that suits all skin tones, but this suited my medium toned skin perfectly.

I also love that 50p from each sale of the Vitamin E BB cream (£10) goes to Teenage Cancer Trust, which is a lovely gesture. I used to work with The Body Shop in a previous job and have always been impressed by their ethical behaviour and support for charities. Well done The Body Shop!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *