Friday 12 April 2013

Speckled Nails - L'Oreal Confetti Top Coat




Over Easter I tried out the popular L’Oreal Confetti Top Coat with one of my favourite Essie shades and created Mini-Egg nails! I love the Confetti top coat, my nails lasted a whole week without chipping at all. The Essie nail polishes are a great base for a top coat as they don’t chip at all compared to other brands. Essie and Alessandro nail polishes are definitely my favourite at the moment for not chipping! I’m also really excited to try the Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy when they are available in my local Boots store. 2013 is definitely the year of DIY nail art.

What do you think of nail polish top coats, what is your favourite? 

4 comments:

Pinotnoirgirl said...

What was the Essie base coat you used? Your nails look lovely x

harri said...

Your nails look really pretty c
harrihairandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Essie coat is Demure Vix, I love that shade x

Unknown said...

Thanks Harri x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *