Friday 21 December 2012

Winter skin - new Intense Repair by Neutrogena

If you suffer from dry skin like my and my fiancé do, then look out for the new Intense Repair range from one of my favourite skincare brands, Neutrogena. Intense Repair has launched for very dry or sensitive skin and contains known skin hydrating ingredients; glycerine for moisture and allantoin for soothing. It’s also clinically proven to act as a regenerating moisture ‘bandage’ to help repair very dry, itchy or irritated skin after just one application. My fiancé suffers from eczema so has to moisturise continually and he loves this new range as it rubs in much easier and smoother than other traditional eczema products such as aqueous cream or E45. There is also a fragrance free version which is specially formulated to minimise the risk of allergies and skin reactions.


All products are reasonably priced under £10 and are available exclusively now in all major Boots stores. Let me know what you think!


 

3 comments:

Scarlett said...

This is great, I think I will try this product out for myself...ill also leave a blog on my site

www.todayiheart.blog.com

xxx

Skin Laxity said...

Thank you very much for this post, it's very informative and BTW I really dig this site so I'll be indicating it to my friends so keep up the good work that have been done on this site.

Plastic Surgeon said...

Great post man! I always follow your blog because it is full of compelling information about various things. I like to read this post  because I met so many new facts about it actually. It's really great that I noticed this post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *