Tuesday 17 January 2012

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation


Beautiful lid!

If you are a fan of pretty packaging (whose isn't?!) then you'll love this gorgeous Swarovski Crystal embellished lid on Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (£34). The downside is it's only available at Harrods and if you purchase 3 GA products but it's worth it to have such a beautiful foundation. The foundation itself is wonderful, providing sheer, luminous coverage and lasting all day. It also makes your skin look dewy and fresh, which is a must have for me when selecting foundation. Oil free it is also suitable for oily skin types and uses microfill technology to cover scars and blemishes.

Check out my photos below:



11 comments:

Nicolavc86 said...

oh stop it, it's beautiful!! i think i need a bottle!!

Summer Loren said...

I'm a sucker for packaging, looks like this will be added to my collection! x

Carmen said...

I need that bottle it's so pretty!!

handbagfullofdreams.blogspot.com

x

Hayley said...

very glam packaging! i must try Armani! i love Chanel foundations at the mo but might try Armani this year :)
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous packaging and such lovely photos! Looks like I am adding it to my wishlist not!

BurningBlonde said...

Such a gorgeous packaging!

Beauty Balm said...

so gorgeous! I love luminous silk x

Lucy said...

so pretty, a girl can never have enough Swarovski crystals :)

Victoria said...

So gorgeous!

Tali said...

BEAUTIFUL LID!! I love this foundation as its very photogenic and doesnt flash back too much BUT i cant use it more than every now and then. The high silicone content breaks me out :(

Unknown said...

I love this foundation, shame it has gone so quickly it has run out already! :( x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *