Friday 30 December 2011

Floozie by Frost French


My lovely colleague Abby got me this lovely Lemon Meringue hand cream from Floozie byFrost French for Christmas, which I love so thought I would write about it on my blog! Floozie by Frost French is the new diffusion line from Frost French and is exclusive to Debenhams so you may not have heard of it (I hadn’t before).


The hand lotion is reasonably priced at £5 and presented in a multi coloured spot print gift box which looks awesome. The smell is also amazing and is just like lemon meringue pie my favourite dessert. Plus the cream also isn’t greasy so leaves your hands soft without being too slimy. Definitely one to try if you fancy something a bit different and is a great looking gift!

9 comments:

Forever Miss Vanity said...

The packaging looks so pretty!

xx

Avon representative said...

Love the packaging, so pretty and bright!

Unknown said...

I know it is lovely :) xx

Anonymous said...

the packaging is amazing! it looks like a toothpaste on ectasy :)
nice!!!
visit me :)

MplusFizMe said...

I Love the packaging <3 it's realy nice!

Kat said...

I love this packaging!!! I wish it was available in NZ :(
http://berryberrybeautiful.blogspot.com/

Tokyo Milk said...

I am looking for such type of informative news and i get through this blog so i am very much thankful to you for sharing such a great information. . Epicuren Tea Tree Lip Balm

Computergirl said...

Looks so pretty :) FF always have pretty thing :) xx

Victoria said...

This looks pretty and I love citrus scents. Very pretty packaging to make it easy to find when I'm rooting around in my bag too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *