Friday 17 February 2012

Win a haircare park from L’Oréal Professionnel INOA in my blog competition!

I've got an exclusive blog competition for three of my lovely readers this week, courtesy of L’Oréal Professionnel. You could win one of three Colour Care haircare packs simply by commenting on this post. You must be a follower of my blog and I will select a winner next Friday 24th February. Good luck!


 You may also want to try your hand at winning a trip to Paris, on the L’Oréal Professionnel Facebook page! They are on a mission to find the ultimate hair colour of the UK and Ireland with INOA COLOUR CONNECT on Facebook. With its interactive map that will calculate the nation’s most popular hair colours region by region, INOA aims to inspire hair lovers everywhere to join in and celebrate their hair colour by sharing how it defines them. The campaign is inspired by the revolutionary nature of INOA, which stands for Innovation No Ammonia and brings a breakthrough in hair colour which means no more ammonia and no more odour. INOA COLOUR CONNECT encourages hair fans and colour enthusiasts to add themselves to the map, upload a headshot and tell the community how their hair colour defines them. Each upload is then added to the interactive hair colour map. All entrants are entered into a draw to win one of a great selection of prizes including an INOA Colour Care Haircare pack or a Voucher Express voucher to the value of £50 every weekday, Monday through to Friday. All participants will be entered into the draw for the grand prize, an all-expenses paid trip for two to Paris, the capital of style.


What are you waiting for! Comment below to win a haircare park on my blog and pop over to the the L’Oréal Professionnel Facebook page to check out the hair colour map.

Good luck! Winners will be announced Monday 27th February

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to enter the competition please!
beautyloversnotes@gmail.com

Hayley said...

id love to try this hair pack! enter me please!

icklehc@gmail.com

Hayley x

Beauty Balm said...

I'd love to enter x
beautybalm1@virginmedia.com

Zoe said...

This sounds great, id love to enter!
zoe.12@hotmail.co.uk x

MindyandRoo said...

Woo! Enter me please :D thankies <3

mindyandroo@googlemail.com

Mellybobble said...

I would like to enter the competiotion please.

freyja.mcnaughton@gmail.com

Lucy said...

Oooh enter me please, my hair could do with a boost!

Unknown said...

Hi everyone thanks for the entries, well done to Hayley, Lucy and Laura who were picked by random.org I will get in touch to get your addresses! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *