Wednesday 21 April 2010

Back from the dentist.....


Morning everyone! I have just got back from my new dentist after a routine six-month check-up and was given the all clear yay! My dentist also commented on how lovely and clean my teeth are looking AND she could tell I used an electric toothbrush. Wow! I must say before owning an electric toothbrush I was sceptical of the benefits and whether it was worth investing £50 - £100 on a decent brush. Now I have realised it is. I’m 23 (nearly 24!) and last year spent £50 on a filling which could have been avoided by using an electric toothbrush as manual brushes simply don’t get your teeth clean enough.

Boots have a great selection of brushes if you are thinking of getting one – my favourites are the Philips Sonicare Healthy White Electric Toothbrush (£99) and Oral B Triumph electric toothbrush (£159.99). They may seem pricey but if you consider the long-term effects on your oral health then it’s a no brainer for me. It is a preventative beauty product, rather than a cure! Boots also have half price offers on some other Oral B electric toothbrushes at the moment too, so you can get one for around £40.

Who else uses an electric toothbrush, is it worth it in your opinion?


(Photo from Flickr)

5 comments:

Tottering along said...

I really want to try that £150 toothbrush, it's on my list of things to buy.

MISS LUCY... said...

I use one and can't imagine going back to manual now. Love it! xx

daisychain said...

I keep thinking about investing...

Unknown said...

You should do you'll save ££ in the long run xxx

Unknown said...

As more and more people experience the empowering benefits of hiring a personal life with a Coach Outlet
, this area of expertise is exploding.
Coach Wristlet
is a future focused practice that helps clients determine and achieve personal goals. Coach Ergo
are trained to use inquiry, reflection and discussion to help clients change their perceptions about limiting beliefs and move ahead to develop strategies and action plans that will bring about a happier life.
A Coach Gallery
is not the same as a therapist, but uses specific insights and skills to bring out capabilities and talents that the client has within.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *