Tuesday 23 September 2008

Introducing Steam Cream from Japan

This week I discovered a great new product from Japan - Steam Cream, which is launching on October 7th 2008 at Liberty's in London. Priced at a reasonable price of £9.95, Steam Cream is unique as it contains high quality fresh, natural, traceable ingredients such as a soothing oatmeal infusion, orange flower water and healing lavender oil fused together using a revolutionary new steam technique.

They also come in limited edition tins, which are so cute, I have got the leopard-skin one, which looks and fits great in my handbag!I've been using the cream now for a week and my skin is really silky and smooth, so its definately worth checking it out - especially for the tin!

Looks like Cult Beauty and British Beauty Blogger have been testing out Steam Cream as well, my fellow beauty addict bloggers :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really excited to try this out, thanks for sharing the news on Steam Cream I love products from outside the UK :) cheers, Anne x

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, I was a bit scared if this would burn my skin or something before I looked on the net!!! I researched it a bit more and I think the best article on Japanese Steam Cream I have found so far was on www.stormstyle.com, check it out, tells you everythign you need to know including the cheapest place to buy it!!! it's a pretty cool website with loads of stuff if you like fashion as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *