Tuesday 22 March 2011

Magical Innocent Tree!




I was lucky enough to be sent this gorgeous orange tree from the lovely Kelly, all in celebration of Innocent's new orange juice! Look how nice it looks on my desk at work! If you haven't tried it yet, you must do as it's really nice. I love the orange juice with bits... yummy. Perfect for leisurely breakfasts at the weekend!

I'm looking forward to one day eating my home-grown oranges! For the meantime though check out the lovely new site which Innocent have created www.juice.innocentdrinks.co.uk and have a go at shaking the magical innocent tree. Everyone wins something - it could be £1,000 to pimp up your kitchen, it could be money off your next carafe of juice (I only won £1 off juice boooo!) 

Anyway just thought I'd share the lovely tree with you & fingers crossed to me actually managing to keep it alive!



1 comment:

Gold Eye Serum said...

i also have a plant miniature in my desktop. I like to watch it when my eyes are tired of starring at the monitor.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *