Thursday 24 February 2011

New Estee Lauder Pure Colour Nail Lacquer shades

I was kindly asked by Estee Lauder if I wanted to try out their new shades of Pure Colour Nail Lacquer shades, so I selected two light, pastel shades Pink Thrill and Nude Attitude. Both shades are absolutely gorgeous and so silky when you apply to your nails. I have played three games of netball this week and they still haven’t chipped or smudged. I would show you a photo but I have broken one of my fingers so it’s not very attractive!

These pastel shades are perfect for spring and on-trend for SS11 fashion!

You can buy the new shades in store now for £14 – well worth the money for a decent, long lasting nail varnish!

 


14 comments:

StellieStellina said...

you poor thing! Hope you heal quickly! Shame you couldn't show the swatches. £14 is A LOT though, even for good quality nail varnishes. Did you use base/top coat? If so, which did you use?x

http://www.brightonfashionweek.co.uk/2011-02-23-meet-bfws-head-of-makeup-jennifer-rohini

best epilator said...

Oouch, how long will it take to heal?
The nail varnishes do look nice though.

Sam

Unknown said...

oooh i want x

Sprinkleofglitter said...

Woop woop I found your blog! Tis very nice!

These colours look lovely, perfect for Spring!

xxx

epilator for men said...

Hi, with the sun out finally these past few days these colors look great.

Hayley said...

these colours look so pretty! love the packaging too x

www.blogmymakeup.blogspot.com

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

Amazing colors !!!

http://likemousseauchoco.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-make-up-tutorial.html

CittyKitty said...

So many great colours out for SS!!
Although I'm opting for brights at the moment, I'm looking forward to trying these pastels. Purfect CittyKitty Chic.

epilator review said...

The colors look pretty. I bet they're good on your nails, too. Sorry for your finger, though.

The Best Hair Straightener said...

it looks nice girl! hope you have recovered though.

how much does it cost to said...

love the colors! i want them for me!

VitaMinds said...

great colors! thanks for sharing!

wa verzekering auto said...

the colors look great! love them!

goedkoopstedoorlopendkrediet.com said...

pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *