Tuesday 8 February 2011

London Fashion Weekend is back!

I’m really excited that Vodafone London Fashion Weekend is returning soon at Somerset House, from 24-27 February 2011! Last time I had a great day out with my two friends and ending up spending way too much money!  It’s the ideal event for anyone wanting to catch a piece of the Fashion Week action – with the added luxury of discount designer shopping. You can shop from over 100 designers selling their collections at amazingly discounted prices, Olivia Rubin, Twenty8Twelve and Juicy Couture (to name just a few!), get beauty tips and tricks from the experts and much more! I particularly loved last time buying some gorgeous jewellery from designers that I wouldn’t normally get a chance to buy from. 


If you are in London that weekend that I definitely recommend going along as it’s a great day out. The goodie bags are also fab – for £8 last time we had bottles of Juicy Couture perfume in ours! Downside was carrying them around London all day – ha ha!

For more event info and to book tickets visit www.londonfashionweekend.co.uk 

See you there!


 

2 comments:

Safiyah said...

I know its mainly for clothes but I've never been and may go this year... So I wanted to know, is there the option to buy makeup there?? And if so, what brands?

Unknown said...

@ Esteeem there are quite a few make up brands there in the main tent can't remember which ones of the top of my head. Definitely Elizabeth Arden and Superdrug x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *