Wednesday 19 January 2011

New launch from Biotherm - SKIN.ERGETIC

I am lucky enough to be working with Biotherm at the moment on the exciting new launch of their first anti-fatigue concentrate SKIN.ERGETIC. I am a sucker for radiance products and can't wait to try this out to see if it really works and my skin has a 'glow' to it! Late nights and dull weather in winter are certainly not helping my skin this time of year, so any help will be greatly appreciated!


Basically the serum is unique as it is activated once you open it and blends ultra-concentrated broccoli extract with anti-fatigue ingredients in a formulation that is 99% natural; paraben, mineral oil and artificial colour free. It's quite pricey at £35 for 50ml but is on offer at Boots.com at the moment - save £10 when you buy two Biotherm products.


Hopefully I'll get a chance to try this out and test in full so I can write a detailed review with photos of the bottle. But for now here is an image from Biotherm so you can see the full range of accompanying products which include an anti-fatigue day cream and night cream. I also love the bright purple colour packaging of the night cream :)


Thoughts? Who has tried Biotherm products in the past and will be trying this range out? 


3 comments:

Devon said...

Great write-up! I really like your blog xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Devon xx

beautywizard's blog said...

it; s really great the new skin line of Biotherm!!!!!!beautiful packaging..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *